> 250 gm boneless chicken ( cut into small pieces)
> 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
> 2 tbsp soya sauce
> 1 tbsp vinegar
> 2 tbsp chilli sauce
>2 capsicum cup into big squares
> 1 onion cut into small squares
> Spring onion( 2 green & 2 white, chopped)
> 3 cloves garlic
> 2 green chillies
> 1 tbsp cornflour
1. Marinate the chicken in ginger garlic paste, soya sauce, vinegar, 1 tbsp chilli sauce and salt for a minimum of 2 hours. Its best if u marinate it overnight.
2. Put oil in kadhai or wok and heat.
3. Fry 2 green chillies after splitting them in two halves.
4. Remove the chillies after a minute and put chicken in the oil.
5. Cook the chicken till done.
6. Remove chicken from oil and keep aside.
7. Put in chopped garlic and stir till brown.
8. Add capsicum, onions and white part of spring onion.
9. Put the cornflour, 1 tbsp soya sauce, remaining chilli sauce, vinegar in 1/2 cup of water.
10. After vegetables are half cooked, put corn starch mixture. Stir till boil.
11. Add chicken and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
12. Garnish with green portion of spring onion and serve.